Accounting and Compilation Services
Our approach to Accounting and Compilation Services emphasizes a commitment to total service. Our commitment to personalized accounting service is accomplished through continued client communication and contact.
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Periodic accounting and Compiled financial statement preparation
- A portion of our client accounting software permits our clients to:
- Record all transactions on their computer
- Print all vendor and payroll checks and basic reports
- Transfer the data via diskette to our main client database
- Business financial planning
- Projections and Forecasts
Auditing and Review Services
The approach to your particular audit and required financial statement is designed with the familiarity of your total enterprise. You are alerted to alternative treatments and provided information to help you cut costs and improve profits. The goal in auditing is to add significant value to our clients’ businesses. Our additional role as business advisor demands technical excellence, imagination, and sound business judgement in serving our clients with creative and practical ideas.
Alternatively, we offer you the service of preparing reviewed financial statements which requires many inquiries and a detailed analysis but where audit type verification is not performed. A review is the second tier of service provided by my firm.
Tax Planning and Preparation
Today's more complicated tax structure makes it essential that every business and most individuals have the benefit of an informed CPA firm when planning for the future or having their tax returns prepared. We initiate tax planning both on an informal basis as we handle business client's affairs and as a special assignment when required.
- Preparation of personal Form 1040 and business income tax returns, including corporations, S corporations, LLC partnerships, etc.
- Planning and compliance for local, state and federal taxes
- Estate and gift tax planning and return preparation
- Tax audits
- Personal tax planning
- Electronic filing
Management Advisory Services
Management Advisory Services provide recommendations and technical assistance to help clients improve their operating and financial capabilities as well as maximize resources to achieve company objectives. Our Management Advisory Service practice includes both consultations and engagements. Where specialized industry knowledge and experience is required, we have established relationships with other consultants and Management Advisory Service practitioners to provide staffing for specialty engagements.
- Computer hardware and software selection
- Long-range planning including financial projections
- Personnel selection and evaluation
- Budgeting and cost reduction studies
- Review of financial controls
- Study of cash management procedures